Monday, December 1, 2008

The Solution

Well, Sean and I found a way to hook up.

Here's how it went down.  We had a full house- two aunts, two uncles,  six kids, my mother, one grandmother, my sister and my sister's not-boyfriend (he is obviously her boyfriend, but she refuses to call him that). The kids (my sister, Lily, and I count) got control of the basement.

My family decided to have a big make your own pizza and margarita night. We also just put in an above ground hot tub. So I asked Sean if he just wanted to hang out with my family because it sounded like tons of fun. He was a little reluctant (remember, he's not my mother's favorite) but agreed to. My sister actually loves Sean, the two of them, and we ended up playing silly board games with my little cousins and hanging out. Then, we got my 17 year old cousin to agree to drive me, Lily, Sean, and Adam (Lily's not boyfriend) to the local pub. In exchange for driving us and picking us up, we told him we would we would let him drink with us when we got home.  

At the bar, Sean leans over to me and is like "Rose, do you think we'll ever live in the same place?"

I laugh, trying not to think about how much I want to say "yes! tell me where to move and I'll do it!" and reply "No"

"Why do you say that?"

"Because I don't want to live in Chicago right now. You do, and you're planning to move to a small town in a year and I doubt we'll end up in the same small town"

"Thats not for sure Rose. That could change"

Sean wants to be a teacher in a small town, he's teaching now, living at home and paying off his student debts.

So we go back to my house. My cousin has built a fire in our fire pit and we're hanging out in the hot tub. Sean has his hands on my legs under water. Around 3 or so we're watching TV on our big comfy couches and everyone is falling asleep. Sean has a blanket over us, and is rubbing my pussy. He leans over and whispers, "I want you to come." He slips his fingers in me and finds how wet I am. I tell him "Not here. we have to go back into the study." 

"Oh Rose, you have no idea what you bring out in me."

 We have a little private room in the basement with a desk and a couch. Once inside the room has my pants off and tells me I need to come before he'll fuck me. I beg him to fuck me anyway, but he refuses. I am kind of drunk and its hard for me to come when I'm that drunk, so I actually fake it, which isn't my favorite thing, but sometimes it's necessary.  

He fucks me on my back, then bends me over the couch, then has me on the floor. Then he has me ride him and says he wants me to come on his cock. I don't have to fake it this time.

"You know what I want?" He asks.

I nod.  I know what he wants, and I'm drunk and turned on.

"What do I want"

"You want my ass." I respond.

"I want to be your first. I want your virgin asshole. I'm going to make you my whore. I'm going to push you down, and make you cry, and take your slutty asshole. I'm going to make your virgin asshole into my slutty hole"

Then he pushes me on the floor, and I'm so turned on that I'm ready to give it to him.  He spreads my ass cheeks and pushes the tip of his cock in.

I think I'm going to die. He is going to split me apart and I'm going to die. So I do the same thing I did the first time I ever had sex- I totally panic and think of everything that could go wrong. I tell him to stop. He says please.  I tell him to stop again. He tells me to relax, but he's stopped. He makes me please him with my mouth to make up for it and swallow his come. 

I tell him that I want him to take my anal virginity, just maybe I'm not ready yet. 

Then he pauses, and turns to me seriously and says, "Rose, I know I'm with a lot of girls now. I know I chase girls all the time. but I only want them right now, while I'm young. I want you till I'm 80"

"Shut up" I playfully hit him

"No I'm serious Rose. We have fun together, we have fun when we're fucking and fun when we're not. I can see us together when we're old, with kids and everything."

I think about this for a minute. I would have probably reacted differently if I hadn't been so drunk. I turned to him after a few minutes and said, "Okay, but if you want to be with me forever you're going to have to learn to like spanking me. Thats non negotiable"

I can't even begin to think about what I think about this yet.

No comments: