Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ben, the hookup that just never ends

So I haven't heard from Ben in like 2 months. Today I get this text message.

Have you been a good girl lately?

It might be kind of strange, but I like telling him sexy little lies that turn me on.

I've been seeing this guy. He wants me to see only him.

Does he know what a slut you are? Does he know you suck my cock every time I want it?

No, he doesn't know. I shouldn't even be responding to you...

Does he know how you like being over my knee? 

No. and I've been thinking about it.

I think you need a spanking soon.

How soon?

As soon as possible. you deserve it.

Its true. I haven't been punished in a long time. I need my bare ass spanked raw.

I'm going to turn it bright red so you know what a little tramp you are.

My boyfriend treats me like a good girl, but I need to be treated like a dirty slut.

You are a dirty slut, and I'm going to show you just how dirty. When do you want your spankings?
 
Tomorrow. Please tomorrow.

Come to my apartment tomorrow right after work. As soon as the door closes behind you I want you to take off everything but your panties. I'll be sitting on the couch, I want you to get on your knees in front of me and wait to be told what to do next. I want your hair up and a thong. 

Yes Ben

I"m not going to come tonight so I have a larger load for your face tomorrow. 

No comments: