Sunday, December 14, 2008

Looking for more...

After I came home from Ben's, I felt kind of strange. I like it when Ben spanks me, but I don't like how I pretty much just go over there for a spanking. I like it rough, but sometimes I like to be cuddled and treated like a good girl too. I really am looking for a relationship, not just an on going fuck buddy (or, as in Ben's case, a non-fuck buddy)

So I decided to put my own ad up on craigslist today, just to see what kind of response I would get. I had no idea how to start so I just threw something together:

Do you think this is Strange?

I'm 26, tall, cute, normal weight, intelligent, outgoing, charming and a little silly. In the past I have been approached in bars, clubs, or subway stations, and have even managed to go on dates with attractive men. So why am I posting on craigslist?

Its because I'm shy about one thing. I have a thing for being spanked. In my experience, not everyone thinks this is so amazing. I'm not usually so forward about this, but I'm sick of wasting my time dating people who aren't interested. That's not all there is to me, and thats not all I'm looking for, but I figured it was someplace to start. 

It is now up for 7 days. I am interested to see my responses.

No comments: