Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 1- 25 responses

I checked my email after work today, and already had 25 responses.

Okay, lets take a look through them.

First response: 30 year old Indian guy, no picture, boring response. NEXT

Second response: 25 year old, cute-ish picture, not my type. I'm picky I guess.

Third Response: 33, 6'2", Andrew (love andrews, for some weird reason)
And then... wait for it... this sentence 

"I am just out of a 10 year relationship and need to spend some time with someone that can make me forget her…Also going through final exams process right now and need to distress."
Great. I would just love to be your rebound girl. Thanks. 

Fourth response: Argentinean/Egyptian , 6'4"... then sadly, the pic is not my type.

The next 10 responses are all from men in their 40s. Too old for me! 

Here's a gem: 
"ive never done what youre looking for ,but i wouldnt be against trying it you could teach me, how to be specific with you"

This one confused me 
"It's not really so odd at all. I like being slapped in the face. And I look like such a quiet, good-natured kind of guy."  
Um... does he want me to respond to him, or does he just want to tell me what turns him on?

I also got a 30 line poem. I'm pretty sure Pablo Neruda wrote it though.

I got some pretty explicit stuff too. No cock pictures though. I really thought I would get some cock pictures. 

Here's a classic
 "No its not odd at all. Everyone has their thing in bedroom. Don't wanna talk about these thing very much but I have to tell you that I am open minded. Anything can happen between two people. And I mean two people. No third or fourth ones. If you can limit you open mindedness on this particular thing that means we have a base to start with"

Limit my openmindedness on threesomes and orgies. Hold on, I'll try to rein in my fantasies. What the hell? 

No comments: