Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanksgiving

So, Sean wants me to come and see him while I'm home for the holidays. He's told me to clear my schedule for the day after Thanksgiving because he's coming to pick me up. He asked me if I had been good since the last time I saw him. I said I hadn't, I'd been a very naughty girl and had been having all sorts of slutty thoughts about him. I could hear him starting to breath more heavily on the other line when I asked him how he was going to punish me.He told me the first thing he was going to do was push me down on my knees and make me give him head.

I had quietly taken my vibrator out as he'd been talking and had been rubbing it over my panties and I'm so hot for him that I actually came just thinking about his cock in my mouth. I'm getting so excited writing this right now I think I might have to go grab my vibrator again when i'm done. I want to fuck him so badly, just thinking about it distracts me at work! He's so wrong though. I know he doesn't want to actually date me, and even if he did he's so far away.  

I seriously think I would let him do anything he asked no matter how dirty. But here's the thing: He is teaching school in the suburbs and moved back in with his parents for a bit. I'm going to be with my parents. Where the hell are we going to do all these dirty slutty nasty things? The back of his car? I kind of want to be like "so lets get a motel room" but I don't want to sound like some hooker. I feel like it should happen more naturally, like "oh here we are at this bar. haha we're getting a little tipsy and his hand is on my leg and now he's kissing me in the corner"  What to do, What to do?

No comments: