Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ben takes off his belt.

I left work a few minutes early so I could be at Ben's place by 5:30. I, of course, was running late, and at 5:31 I get a text message telling me I'm late, and that every minute late I am equals two spanks. 

I was 10 minutes late. Ben was not happy with me. I walked into his apartment and bolted the door. I took off my sweater, then unbuttoned my white collared shirt. I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. Then I slipped off my bra and tights, so I was in just a little black mesh thong. I left my clothes in a little pile at his door, and he was touching himself.

I walked over to him and knelt at his feet, "Is this the part where I apologize?"

"Yes"

"I'm sorry" His cock is in his hand and he directs me to lick the shaft. Then to take it in my mouth. 

"So you have a boyfriend?"

"He's not really my boyfriend."

"What would he say if he could see you now, sucking me off?"

"He'd think I was a total slut."

"You are a slut. Look at you, how often are you going to beg for my cock while you're dating him?"

"As often as you want" He then forced my head down and fucked my mouth. 

"You like that you little slut? You like gagging on my cock? You like it when I hit you in the face with it?  Stand up. Turn around" Then he starting spanking me, hard. I was sort of jumping around, crying out, flinching. He threw me over the chair, and out of the corner of my eye I could see him undoing his belt. I wasn't sure if he was taking his pants off, or if he was going to whip me with it. He doubled it over and let it rest against my ass for a second before winding up and smacking me across the legs. It didn't hurt as much as I expected, but I still moaned and squirmed and whined every time it hit me. He counted to 20 and told me not to be late again. Then he made me lie down on the floor and masturbate for him. He kept shoving my legs apart telling me to spread wider. 

He had me get on all fours and continued spanking me. Then he came on my face. 


No comments: