Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Day 2- 10 responses

I checked my email again tonight, and had 10 new responses.

The first one is all misspelled and illegible. Pass.
The second one says simply "Get in touch." 
The third one is pictures of a guy and babies. This makes me think he has children. Not what I am looking for.
Fourth one is hoping I am Jewish. I am not.

Fifth one is a classic. From "Old Dad." That's actually the moniker that pops up on my screen. He's 65. Oh my God, I don't even think my grandmother is 65.   His email is actually quite nice though, and he calls me brave for pursuing what I want. Now I feel a little bad for making fun. Okay, but I'm 26 and that's a hell of an age difference. Anyway, at the end he adds this note that says his focus is as a dad and not a daddy. I don't know what this means. All this strange new slang! Can anyone offer any help?

Sixth one wants to let me know that older daddy's spank better,  asks if I'm free during the day, and tells me he doesn't want any commitment. To me, this screams MARRIED.

Seven, eight and nine are all explicit fantasies. I mean, I knew I was going to get these, but its frustrating because its not what I'm looking for. 

Ten is shorter than me. That's one thing I just can't compromise on.



No comments: