Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This Morning I Can't Sit Down

All weekend Nate was blowing up my phone. I went home for the weekend to spend time with my family, and he was sending flirty texts all weekend. I was careful to make sure he always sent the last text, and that he always sent the first one too. However, he never asked me about my schedule or if I wanted to meet up.

Monday I was on a pub crawl in his neighborhood, so with one, or two (or four) drinks in me I sent him a text asking if he wanted to join. He was at first slightly reluctant and said he might come, to which I replied

No Way. If you don't come in the next hour, no game! I'll be far too drunk and you too sober.

He came, just under an hour later. It wasn't 5 minutes before his hand was grabbing my knee and caressing my leg under the table. He proceeded to accompany us to the last three bars. At the last bar, around 8 pm, he told me he couldn't wait to make out with me in private and asked me to come home with him.

Okay. I knew I probably shouldn't have texted him when I was already drinking. I knew that I probably shouldn't sleep with him on our 3rd date. I did both.

We went back to his place and started making out on his couch. He put his hand up my skirt and found out I wasn't wearing any panties. I hadn't planned to not wear panties or text him, but I had been at the gym in the morning (my big half marathon is this upcoming weekend!), and had forgot to pack a pair!

I got a spanking for that. He spanked me really really hard. Way harder than Rob ever did. Way harder than Ben ever did. We fooled around for hours, and after a few hours we fucked. We did it in every position. He was also really into going down on me... and eating my ass. Is this something new people are doing? Johannes was really into it, this Austrian guy I took home with me was really into it, and now Nate? Before the last three people I've hooked up with, no had ever expressed any interest in it. Suddenly, boys cannot get enough of my ass.

He also slapped my face a few times, which is something Rob and I had played around with. I slapped him back, which is something I like. Also, he had a huge cock, which I was worried about. I mean, I was worried he would have a small one!

He couldn't seem to believe that boys were not into spanking me. He also seemed really into my eyes. Anyway, after we were finished I was trying to sleep, but he would not leave me alone.

In the morning I woke up early and was starving. He was still very asleep so I quietly left. In the morning I was kind of regretting jumping so quickly into bed with him. It felt like Ben all over again, like I was never going to hear from him again or he was only going to call me when he wanted to hook up.

I missed Johannes so much. I just wish he didn't live in a different hemisphere.

No comments: