Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it Already Over?

I've never really dated two people at the same time before, so I was pretty excited about the last two weeks. However, I'm starting to think that neither one is going anywhere.

Nate and I shared our first kiss last Friday and I thought we had a great time at the beach. I haven't heard from him since, and now it's Wednesday so I get the feeling I'm not going to hear from him. I was really attracted to him so this is kind of a letdown.

I also haven't heard much from James. He sent me a bunch of emails after our date, but they kind of tapered off over the last week. I suggested we hang out sometime next week on Monday (the last time I heard from him), but no response. Again, its Wednesday.

ARGGGHHHH. How many girls are these guys seeing that want to be spanked? I mean, aren't guys supposed to stop calling AFTER you sleep with them? I forgot how frustrating dating is in this stupid city.

No comments: