Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The responses

As always, the responses from my craigslist ad were nothing short of astounding. I got about 70 responses in the days that followed me posting it. Most people responding were outside my age limits, of course, and most of the rest were people I wasn't attracted to. Here were some of my favorites:

I am a french (Paris) white men, 26 years old. I do loot of sport. I am 6ft and 180 lbs. Im a drug and disease free.
I like giving pleasure will oral sex. I like licking pussy and i m pretty good at that and lot of others sexual things.
I dont know what to say, but feel free to ask anything you want to know.


Thats just kind of awkward.

I got a response from a much older married man who encouraged me to write him so I would have a friend to talk to about my spanking interests. Maybe I will send him a link to my blog. Then again, maybe he was just looking to masterbate to our conversation. If I send him my blog link he can just masterbate to that!

I got some pretty obscene fantasies... again, not really what I'm looking for.

This one made me laugh

Hi I am Ralph thats a funny story with the spanking I also like to hike I just came make back from pa
any way you seem like a fun girl. could you please send me a pic.

And my personal favorite:

Wow!!!!!!!! I replied to your posting hoping for a chance to chat and find out more, and you totally ignored me. That's not very nice..... If only we were in a relationship I would have to straighten you out for that one. But for now i can do nothing of the sort, for now
So I'm sending a second response hoping this time you will acknowledge my effort and get back to me.

First of all, I didn't get a first email from that email address, so I have no idea who this is. Second, I obviously wasn't interested if I didn't respond. And third, only my grandmother uses that many exclaimation points!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: