Thursday, June 5, 2008

What I did the day after my 26th Birthday

I went onto craigslist.  Where else do you find people into spanking?  you can't meet someone and know, you can't put it on match.com or nerve.com with your picture up there for the whole world to see. so where do you go? I guess Craigslist? But that feels so sleazy too!

I went into the m4w and searched "spank" and "spanking" and came up with a bunch of hits. A bunch of CREEPY hits.

No, I don't want to come over to your house right now. No, I don't want to read your sexual fantasy. (okay, maybe I'm a little curious, but I'm certainly not responding to it). No I don't want to send my picture to some dude I've never met! and no, I don't want to (immediately) submit to your every desire.

There were two that were not creepy. I sent responses. no pictures. now I'm waiting.

No comments: