Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Craigslist Casual Encounter: Part 2 the Meeting

I was late. Of course I was, I'm always late. I called when I was a block away and asked him to meet me outside. How awkward it would have been to walk into a bar and just walk up to someone hoping it was him. 

The whole way over on the bus I had just felt kind of numb. Was I really about to meet someone I didn't know and let them spank me. Really? That is just not me. But then at the same time there was this total rush associated with it. Like I had this secret life that no one knows about, that my friends would be SHOCKED to know about.

And what a relief. He was cute. He was SO cute. freckles (love them), dark hair, a nice smile and eyes. We sat down at the bar and I could barely make eye contact. I was so nervous. The first thing he wanted to talk about was the responses I got. So I told him. A lot of older guys (including one who introduced himself by telling me about his kids- WHO WERE OLDER THAN ME), a few cock pictures, and a surprising number of cute boys. Okay 3, but I was expecting none. He asked how many I had responded to, and I said only him. He didn't believe me, and I shrugged and told him I didn't really care. Then we talked about was music, as it turns out, we're both pretty interested in it and have similar tastes. We had a beer, the conversation flowed pretty easily. I know he wanted to take me back to his apartment right away, but I had to be comfortable.

His eyes were all over me. Especially on my legs. When men want something they get this cloudy look in their eyes. Its like desire clouds everything else in the world. So after a second drink, I told him I was convinced he wasn't a serial killer, and he invited me back to his apartment

No comments: