Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Craigslist Date 2: The Lawyer

So I've been corresponding a bit with the guy who looked completely guido in his pictures.  He seemed totally nice and cool though, and I couldn't reconcile what he looked like with what he sounded like. So I agreed to meet him for a drink. Before the date I didn't want to meet him at all, but I convinced myself that I could leave after a drink.

We met in midtown for happy hour. I waited for him outside the bar, and he was late. I almost just left, because I hate waiting for people, but then he showed up and apologized. Ahhh, no chin strap beard! It was clearly just a poorly lit picture because even though he did have a beard it was not shaved into a line on his chin.

 Not my normal type, actually a bit short for me, but not unattractive. He did have a bit of a lisp though, but not too bad. 

We sat down and he got me a drink. He's a lawyer and was sort of take-charge in the way you think a lawyer would be. nice. I like a little (but not too much!) aggression. He had an interesting cadence when he spoke- a bit slower with unusual pauses. And he fascinated me. He had the most interesting stories about his clients.  We ended up staying for two drinks and three hours! We got along really well and there weren't any awkward pauses. As I left he told me he'd call me after he got back from his trip.

So yes, I wasn't crazy attracted to him at first, but he was so interesting  I would go out with him again. I went home and fantasized about what it might be like to be over his knee. I wondered how it works when you meet someone and you already know you share this interest.  With someone I just met it would take me a long time before I could broach the topic of spanking. With him, well, he already knows it. But that doesn't mean I want him to take me back to his apartment right away and throw me over his knee. Okay, I did kind of want that, but as I've always believed, if you actually are interested in someone you have to take it more slowly and establish something other than a purely physical connection.

So how long do you wait with someone you know wants to spank you? I would think that it would be a couple of dates. But then, I've also never been spanked and then not fucked the guy. So if it was like 4 dates, would that be sort of slutty? And what if on the second or third date we were kissing and he started rubbing my bottom and whispering that I had been bad. Would I be able to say no? even thinking about it is getting me hot as I type this. :) Spankings have been so few and far between in my life, I don't know that I could say no, even if saying no increased the likely hood that when it actually did happen it wouldn't be a one or two time thing.

No comments: