Saturday, June 21, 2008

Craigslist Casual Encounter: Part 1 The Posting

So after a few weeks of being a bit of a lurker on craigslist, I thought I might want to post in the casual encounters. I'd been talking to the few guys I mentioned earlier looking for more of a relationship. If you're starting a relationship with someone you need to wait a bit before you put out, but I needed a spanking and I needed it soon.

This afternoon I was so bored. I was so bored and craving some excitement. I checked out the casual encounters page, but quite frankly, the thought of answering an ad purely for sex made me feel dirty (and not in a good way). Plus, I was wary of making any sort of promise for sex to some guy I had never met. What if I showed up and he was ugly (it happened before)? What if I showed up and he was creepy? What if I felt pressured?

I thought to myself, I could post something. I wouldn't have to answer any of them if I didn't want to, and hey, they might turn me on a little.  So I posted. 

Want to spank a bad girl?
I was naughty girl at work all week, and hardly got anything done. Need  a lecture, over your knee, skirt pushed up, panties down. Interested? 26, cute, fit. pic for pic.

The responses started rolling in immediately. Craigslist had removed my ad within 30 minutes- maybe they thought I was a prostitute? ouch!- No matter, I still got about 23 responses. I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of cock pictures- I only got 3. Seriously though, do dudes really think we ladies go for that? you could have the biggest dick in the world, but if its not attached to a cute face/body its not going to happen.

My favorite response was from this thugged out dude that said "I'd spank dat ass girl." haha! not my type, but  valiant effort! Most of the guys were much older then me (I'd say between 38-45 and thats what they said in the email so who really knows?), but I was  surprised by the number of cute younger guys- there were 4 emails that I saved. What? where are these cute boys when I'm at a bar or a party?

I thought, what the hell, lets respond to the one I like the best. So I looked through them and one stood out- cute with a hot but not creepy response. It was  the only real full on face shot- so I could tell he didn't just choose a picture looking off to the side- I mean, anyone can look cute in a picture like that. So I wrote back. Over the next two hours we sent a few flirty emails back and forth. I told him I'd like to meet in public to make sure he was not a serial killer. He seemed to appreciate that.

We made a date for monday night. He had his own place, I have three nosey roommates and thin walls. I told myself I could back out if I wanted to.



No comments: