Thursday, June 19, 2008

First Time Part 2

So after Andy and I collapsed in a sweaty mess on the floor we were cuddling and spooning.

I decided for the first time in my whole life to tell someone I wanted to be spanked. my heart was pounding, but he had kind of brought it up first.

"So you know when you spanked me?" I whispered.

"Sorry about that.. I won't do it if you don't like it."

"No, thats not it at all. I actually did like it. I've.. I've always kind of had a fantasy about being spanked. I've been so embarrassed to ever tell anyone." I was blushing bright red and stuttering, "Could we maybe try it again sometime?"

He flipped me over and playfully swatted my bottom a few times. "Like this?" Then he sat up and threw me forcefully over his knee, "Or like this?" He pinned my arm to the small of my back.

"Andy!" I protested and struggled a little bit to get off of his knee. I was completely naked and he wouldn't let me up.

"Which one?" he teased rubbing my bottom with his free hand.

I stopped struggling for a minute. "This one," I whispered quietly, a little bit humiliated. He slipped his hand down and started fingering me. 

"You are a naughty little girl aren't you." He gave me a few light smacks, then put his fingers back. "Look how wet you are." 

"Andy, I really don't want anyone to hear" My legs were sliding open and I was kind of bouncing up and down on his knee, rubbing myself against his leg. I was starting to pant. I'd been sexually excited before, but I'd never had an orgasm.  All of a sudden my body was so hot and frenzied. I hadn't ever felt anything like it before. At the same time I was so horrified that someone in the next room might hear me. 

"Okay" he leaned down and whispered in my ear. "But tomorrow I'm going to spank you twice as hard to make up for right now." He let me go. I stood up and kissed him and smiled. Then I turned around and spread my legs as I bent over my desk. He came up behind me and slid inside. He pinned my hands to the desk and fucked me as he kissed my neck. Then he started softly spanking me as my ass bumped up against his thighs and stomach. He reached around and played with my clit with his left hand and kept slowly, quietly slapping me with his right until he came so hard he almost fell on top of me.

The next day we were out at a nice lounge bar with some of my friends. We were all joking around and I started teasing Andy about the jeans he was wearing. and seriously? They were bad jeans. I told him that I was going to have to take him shopping for some jeans not out of 1994.  When he bumped into the hallway coming out of the bathroom he was laughing as he slid his hand over my ass. "Think you can get away with teasing me like that?" He was still sort of laughing  as he kissed me. "I'm going to teach you a lesson naughty girl."

We got into a cab to go back to my dorm room. The whole way he was stroking my legs and my hair and kissing my neck. We were both kind of drunk and stumbled into my room. We were giggling and rolling around making out. He was on top of me pressing me into the mattress, he pinned down my arms and started kissing me more frantically. Then he jumped up and turned on my stereo

"Ready bad girl?" he sat down on my desk chair and ordered me to walk over to him. I sat up and  walked over. He grabbed my thigh and pulled me closer. "You're in so much trouble. What do you have to say for yourself?"

I jutted my lower lip out and whispered, "Sorry"

He put me over his knee and pushed my skirt up around my waist. I wore my cute little grey skirt with a light plaid pattern. Then he pulled my panties down to my knees. There I was with my little ass in the air, just like I had always imagined.  He started rubbing my ass and then he raised his hand and brought it down hard. He rubbed for a second, then did it again. Then he did it again and again. I was too afraid to fight back too much because I thought he would stop. I wanted to struggle so he'd have to pin me down, but I didn't want him to think he was hurting me. So I just laid over his knee, but I couldn't stop myself from rubbing up on his legs. My breath was coming hard and fast and that frenzied feeling I had felt the night before started building up in my whole body. He kept slapping me and asking me when I was going to learn to behave.

Then all of a sudden it happened. I came for the first time in my whole life. It left me sort of weak and shaking. It left Andy really really excited. I was sort of out of it, so I just kind of fell back on the bed. I lazily opened my legs but he shook his head and told me to get on my hands and knees so he could see how red my ass was. Then he grabbed my hips and thrust into me.

"Thats my good girl" he told me as he came.

No comments: