Thursday, June 19, 2008

First time

My first spanking was from my boyfriend when I was 22. I had just graduated college and was about to move to the Czech Republic in the fall.  I met him the second week of summer at a concert in Chicago. We met in the parking lot when he offered me a beer from his tailgate and then we hit it off.  We got separated a little while later in the crowd, which made me a little sad. But then, as I was walking back to my car to go home, there he was! He asked me for my number, which I willingly gave him.

We started dating, but about 2 weeks later I left to do a 3 week summer course in St. Louis. So about two weeks in he drove down to see me. The walls at the place all the students were staying were so thin, and I explained we were going to have to be quiet. The bed we had was so squeaky, that we ended up fooling around on the floor of the dorm room.  It was the first time we had had sex. I was wearing this little black pleated skirt. When he started to take it off, I begged him to let me leave it on, because I love getting fucked wearing a skirt.  When I told him that he got so excited that he pulled me right onto his cock. He reached over for the light, but I stopped him and told him I liked to see what  I was doing.

I thought his head was going to explode he was so excited. I was on top, rocking back and forth getting really excited.

"You better stay quiet" he warned playfully. I love being a little dramatic so I made a big show of trying to be quiet. 

Then I turned around on him, so I was in the um "reverse cowgirl" position. then I made a couple of moaning noises and looked back at him mischievously.  I then teasingly lifted my skirt  bit to show him my ass. 

"ohh" he whispered, trying to stay quiet, "you're going to show me your little ass?" he moved his hands to cup the cheeks as he drove his cock into me. "How about I spank it til its red?"

I'm glad I wasn't facing him because there was a look of shock on my face. I don' t think I've ever been so anxious and excited in my life.

"Why, have I been naughty?" Then I purposefully moaned a little louder.

"Didn't I tell you to stay quiet?" Then he slapped my right ass cheek. the crack of his hand against my skin was so loud I was immediately really embarrassed. He raised his hand to slap again, but I batted it away.

"Andy! I don't want anyone to hear" His right hand was rubbing the spot where he had just slapped me, making me drive myself harder into him.

His hand fell away from my behind and I heard a sort of disappointed sigh, "okay"

I wanted so badly for him to continue. After all, I had waited my whole life to be spanked. I had subtly tried to drop hints to every lover I ever had, always crawling over their lap to reach for anything, always hoping one of them would take the opportunity to push me down and give me a couple of swats, even playfully. And here the opportunity was right in front of me, and I was too embarrassed to take it.

Don't worry, the story has a happy ending, I'll finish it tomorrow :)

No comments: