Monday, September 22, 2008

What I'm thinking about

I'm thinking about my two nights with Sean last week. About a couple things. First off, Sean has more sex than anyone I know. Seriously.  In high school and college he always always always had a new girlfriend. Then came of Senior year of college when he was hooking up with everyone. He was hooking up with my roommate. He was hooking up with my friend from studying abroad. He was trying really hard to hook up with my other roommate. 

Then after college, he's had one serious relationship and dated a million girls. The serious girlfriend was this girl named Margaret.  He told me that one thing he loved about Margaret was that she was always up for having sex and for letting him do whatever he wanted. 

After spending these two nights with him, doing "whatever he wants", he tells me its the hottest, dirtiest sex he's ever had. And the first time he's done a lot of things he's always wanted to do. Was he lying to me about Margaret? Or is he just as shy about his kinks as I am?

If Sean, the most openly sexual person I know, won't even talk with his partners about his real desires, how do people ever end up having kinky sex? I mean, I've read the internet. I know people are having this kind of sex, but how do they find each other?

No comments: