Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kinky Sex with Colleagues

So I'm not much one for hooking up with my coworkers. 

Haha. That was a lie. I think I've only had one job that didn't lead to me hooking up with someone from the company. In high school, I was a naughty naughty girl and hooked up with my college age boss in the basement of the bookstore I worked in. We would shut down the computer at 4:15 and it took 45 minutes to run all the programs (ohhh remember what computers used to be like?) And we'd fool around, sometimes I'd let him unbutton my pants and slip his hand in. Once, after months of begging, I gave him a blow job. It was my first one and also the last shift before we both went back to school. 

In college, I fooled around with the other waiters at the restaurant I worked at. At my first job out of college I fucked the summer temp. Yes, on his last day I let him buy me drinks and then bend me over his dorm bed. (he was still in college *blushes*). 

So now I can't remember the one job where I didn't hook up with someone. Maybe my first job as a camp counselor at 14? that must have been it!

Now I have a massive crush on a guy at my office. I think he is at least attracted to me. I want him so bad. But I want to date him not just sleep with him! 

So what about that? What if I start dating him? How open can I be about my kinky desires? I suppose I could test the water, but what if things went horribly awry, and he told everyone?

No comments: