Saturday, September 6, 2008

A friday night sighting

So Ben and I have been exchanging emails since our second date, but like I mentioned, I've been out of town on business. 

When I came back I sent him an email saying that I had been a naughty slut in Toronto, and how would he punish me? He told me I had to tell him what I would want him to do, and then he would let me know how I would be punished. He told me he was definitely going to give me a spanking and make me please him.

So I wrote this dirty email about being over his knee with my skirt up and my panties around my knees.

He wrote back saying I liked being spanked too much, and he was going to have to find something that would be a punishment. he told me that he was going to spank me naked while he was fully dressed, and that I would have to go to the bathroom and get a hairbrush and bring it back to him. (I'll admit this has featured in my fantasies for the last three days). He said he was going to make me beg for punishment. 

and then....nothing.  Nothing at all.

Then last night I was out by his house at some bars, and walking down the street with 4 friends. I passed by him. I couldn't believe it. I passed by him with a girl and another guy. We didn't even acknowledge each other.

I guess thats over :(

No comments: