Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sean Spanks Me (AKA the culmination of my fantasy life since the age of 16)

In a word: Disappointing. 

Haha so it was a little much to live up to. I should take it easy on the poor boy!

There we were, Saturday night, my hotel suite in downtown Chicago. I basically told Sean that if he wanted me to blow him, he was going to have to spank me. He reluctantly agreed. 

Maybe I should have given him more instruction. He was like "uhhh I don't know what to do" which was ruining the fantasy for me. I was like "throw me over your damn knee and hit my ass. this is not so hard.... you can do it harder you know... you aren't going to hurt me... give me a lecture about how naughty I am or something."

He did try valiantly. And then we had some hot dirty sex. He dirty talked to me, I masturbated for him, he masturbated on me, he bit me and pinned me down. He's more of the "I'll punish you with my huge cock" type. So at the end he was trying to come and asked me to recount to him everything we'd done.

I told him about the things he'd said to me and the various positions he'd fucked me in.  Then I said, "And you spanked me, and you liked it more than you thought you would."

"Uhhhhhhh" was his only response. A negative "uh" at that.

"You are not the only one trying to get excited here. Can't you at least pretend?" I begged.

I have failed to convert him. If he's so damn dominant, why doesn't he want to spank me???

No comments: