Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sean Comes to New York for a Day

Yes, Sean came to New York. He was on his way upstate to see his grandparents. He stopped for a night in the city and stayed with me.

I was his naughty girl. I did what he asked, and I did it enthusiastically. I sucked on him. I talked dirty to him. I rode him. I got on all fours for him. I got on my knees and begged for his cock in my mouth. He pulled my hair, spanked my ass (was slightly more enthusiastic than last time), called me his cumslut. spilled his come on my breasts, then my face, then my ass. He fucked me every which way. I had more orgasms than I've had before (6!!!)

He told me he wanted to take my anal virginity. He put a finger up my ass. I struggled a bit, but he had me pinned down and I submitted to it. I've never been with anyone who wanted anal. I've always been a bit curious about it but it made me so nervous. I liked his finger and I didn't like it. 

He still had me pinned and I whined a bit saying it hurt. He told me it was a good hurt as he stuck his second finger up. I got a little panicked, and he whispered to me to relax. I tried to, but I was so nervous. He pulled his fingers out and told me that I probably shouldn't try anal because I was so tight and nervous. I was sorry, but he stroked my hair and told me not to worry.

"Rose, I didn't come here to fuck you in the ass, I came here to see you." He said it so sincerely, I felt a little guilty that it made me burst out laughing. 

I know I'm the best sex he's ever had. I know I'm one of the best friends he's ever had. He calls me on my birthday and every holiday. He sends me presents in the mail sometimes.

He should admit he loves me.

No comments: