Monday, September 8, 2008

Ben- I guess it's not over?

So the next day Ben texts me. "Was that you last night"

So I texted back, "yes, sorry I wasn't expecting to see you, I was so surprised I forgot to say hello"

"I thought it was you. So you were out with your friends last night. Were you good?"

"No."

"Did you do something slutty?"

"Yes. I went home with a guy I used to work with. I sucked his cock." 

This was a lie. I don't know why I did it, but it turned me on.

"Was he big? Where did he come?"

"yes. big and thick. he came on my tits"

"you are such a slut. you are a dirty dirty little slut"

At this point I'm in a museum with my friend but I'm so turned on.

"come over to my apartment."

"Can't now."

"When?"

"Tomorrow?"

"No. you need it today." 

And I did need it. I needed it badly. So I left the museum about an hour later, said goodbye to my friend, and took the train to his apartment. When I got there Ben bolted his door and sat on his couch. He asked me to take off all my clothes and as I did he masturbated. Then he had me stand in front of him, completely naked and ask for my punishment. He had me tell him in detail about what I had done the night before. This time I was more ready and had some good fake details to throw in. Then he ordered me over his knee. He played with my bottom a little while I rubbed up against him, so excited for my spanking. Then he hit me again and again, calling me his little slut and pulling my hair. He had me get up and go to the kitchen and find him something to spank me with once his hand grew tired. I brought back a thick wooden spoon. I'd never been spanked with anything but a hand before. It hurt for longer than a normal spanking, and I was rubbing my ass while I blew him afterwards.

No comments: