Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Ex- Sean

This weekend I saw my first boyfriend from when I was 16, Sean. Sean and I dated in high school for about 4 months. We had a rough breakup and didn't speak to each other until we were juniors in college. Since then, we've become friends again.  

We were really young when we dated, and we never had sex. I was still in the phase where I thought I was going to be a virgin until I got married (HA). Sean had lost his virginity a year before, but he didn't ever try to pressure me. 

So we became friend again when we were juniors in college. Two weeks before graduation we hooked up on my couch. Again, we didn't have sex. Then, about two and a half years ago he came to New York to visit me and we ended up banging for the whole weekend. It was hot. Really really hot. Mostly because we  never lost the attraction that brought us together in the first place.

I saw him while I was home for the long weekend.  He's living in Chicago now- near my parents. We decided to spend Saturday together. I met him in the morning and we just hung out driving around. He is dating this girl that I kind of know, but the chemistry between us was pretty obvious. He even started playing this game with me where he would pretend he was  doing all sorts of sexual things to me whenever I was on the phone. Like he would get down on his knees and start kissing up my leg, or pin me down and rub up against me, or pull me onto his lap and bounce me up and down. It was really exciting because I didn't know if he was actually going to do anything, but it was clear we were both into the idea that he might.

Did I mention that Sean is one of the most attractive men I have ever known?  He is charismatic and could have any girl he wanted. Literally, every time we go to a party together every girl in the place drapes herself all over him. He is tall and thin with curly brown hair, he's got great arms and these dark blue eyes that make me want to take all my clothes off.

So around 5 pm he asks if I want to go to a bar. So we find this totally shady dive bar- like no one there has teeth!- and order some budweisers. He starts talking to me, and since we're both obviously thinking about sex the conversation quickly turns to that direction. He tells me that Andrea, the girl he's dating, is totally boring him in bed. He confesses that he's into being really dominant and she'll never let him do anything. He says that he's asked her to do a bunch of things, but she's always really uncomfortable and its just not any fun for him.

Dominant? Really? Where was that side of him when we were dating? Seriously, I've known since I was like 7 years old that I like being spanked and dominated.

So then he turned to me and asks, "Well, what about you Rose? Are you kinky or do you like it just kind of normal?"

I laughed and decided to take a chance. I paused, then blurted out, "Ohhh I'm really submissive. I love being dominated"

He paused and I could see him getting really excited, "Really?" he asked.

"Oh yeah."
 
So he wanted details, but I was feeling shy.  He said that he wouldn't have guessed that I was so submissive. I told him I always have been, but am really shy about telling people because they might think its weird.

Then it was time for us to go meet Andrea for a movie. And we were drunk. And very much wanting to have kinky sex in the back of his car. 

But we were good and went to go catch the movie. 

No comments: