Wednesday, August 20, 2008

#3- Date 2

Ohhhh dear, I really am a slut and deserve everything I get. 

So there we are. date #2. I guess now we've been on two dates I should call him by his name, Ben. So Ben and I meet up, and its not even two hours before we're back at his apartment. He's deadbolted the door and has me over his knee. I'm kicking and moaning and he's got me firmly by the hair with his left hand and spanking my ass with his right.

So we're at a bar getting a drink. Conversation is going well, his hand brushes my leg. Its 5:30, we've both just left work. At 6 he gets a phone call from his roommate. His roommate says he's still at work, and should be home in an hour and a half. Ben's hand slips up my leg and we make this hot eye contact. "So we'd have my apartment for the next bit, " he whispers, "and I think you've probably been a naughty girl today."

My ass starts to tingle and all I want is for him to bring me to his apartment and teach me a lesson. He finishes his beer, so I take mine in a gulp and stand up and walk out with him. 

We're sitting on his couch and he's rubbing my legs. Then he makes me tell him what I want him to do. I can barely speak. I'm so embarrassed. I am stuttering and nervous, and I don't know why. I whisper that I want him to force me over his knee, push my dress up, pull my panties down and give me a spanking. He's coaxing me along and telling me how hard I'm making him. 

"Then what?" he asks

but I can't even answer. I can't even think of how I want to answer.  I'm suddenly feeling so shy.

"Do you like sucking cock?"

"yes" I whisper with my eyes downcast.

"do you like it hard"

"yes. yes, and I like getting my hair pulled" Then he's got me over his knee, he starts spanking me over my panties. I'm trying to get more into it, but I'm still feeling a little odd about the whole thing. He's another one into being verbal. But he wants to hear all about my fantasies. He wants me to tell him all the naughty sexual things I've done. This is kind of weird though, I mean, why does he want to hear about me with other men? Does he really think I'm a slut or is he just saying it for fun?

So he's spanking me and demanding that I tell him all about what a slut I am. So I try to pull some old stories (because lets be honest, I'm really not getting that much action right now).

When he's finished punishing me I get on my knees and give him head. He's quite forcefully shoving his cock down my throat. Luckily I like it. Then we kind of collapse in mutual exhaustion on his couch, and I'm still feeling shy. I never feel shy! I am not a shy person, but I'm a little embarrassed about the whole thing, so I kind of run out of his apartment. He's all, "when are you free next" and I respond, "ummm I'm going out of town for a little bit. I'll be back in like 6 days. Give you a call when I'm back in New York?"

No comments: