Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sean 2- Post Weekend

I got this text this morning from Sean.

"Are you at work?"

I am, but I'm in a meeting so I don't get it for a few hours. 

"Yes" I text back

"Oh" he responds "I was in the shower early and wanted to distract you with naughty pictures"

"Sean! how many times do I have to tell you I do I don't want pictures of you naked. Have some self control"

"I had some until the bar. Then you were just there asking for me to dominate you.  That was torturous!"

"I did NOT ask you to dominate me."

"You just about did. I haven't stopped thinking about it since."

"Yeah? Are you going to come see me in New York?"

"Do you want me to come and dominate you? Or do you want me to come and drive you around all day like your chauffeur?"

"You say you're so dominant, but I think you might be all talk."

"If I come to New York, I'm going to make you my little slut. Is that what you want?"

"I'll be such a little slut for you"

Now at this point I'm sitting at my desk going crazy. So innappropriate for work.

"Are you thinking of what you would do for me if I came to New York? Am I getting you hot at your desk?"

"yes"

"you're naughty."

"Are you going to punish me?"

"Oh yes. what are you wearing?"

"all dressed up for business. Tight sweater. pencil skirt. stockings, heels"

"nice. I like that."

 I didn't respond because I want to be the one in control this time.




No comments: