Sunday, July 6, 2008

Craigslist Bachelor #3

Okay, one more response to a craigslist ad. I got an email back. This one says he is 6'0" (and you can't THAT blatantly lie about height, so this one must be taller than me!), thin, brown hair, looking for more than a one night stand. Oh, and he attached a picture and looks totally cute.

 He likes books (I like books!), skiing (I love skiing!), and good restaurants (we are clearly getting married). One caveat- I disbelieve men who say they are looking for a long term relationship. I mean, how do you know? I thought everything was just short term unless you really liked the person. That's the problem with online dating I think- you are all of a sudden on a date, you don't get any time to figure out if you like the person, don't like the person or just like them as friends. I don't know  that I could seriously date someone on the interest. I WANT to, because, God knows, I'm not satisfied in the relationships with the men I just meet, so why not? If I already know that they can (and are willing to) sexually satisfy me, well, then I can just concentrate on getting to know them. I don't have to be all stressed about whether they think its weird I like to be spanked. I don't have to wait and wait and wait for the moment that I'm comfortable enough with my partner to be like "hey, it would be awesome if you dominated me when we have sex." 

You know, sometimes people you love say no, and then what the hell do you do? Do you stay with someone you love who leaves you sexually unsatisfied? Is it okay to break up with someone because they aren't as kinky as you?

I'm sick of not being sexually satisfied!

No comments: