Friday, September 3, 2010

Invite to Trivia

It's been an entire week since I heard from Nate.

I play trivia on Thursday nights, and Thursday afternoon we were one short for our trivia team. I don't know what made me do it, but I sent Nate a text asking if he would like to be our 5th. He responded right away and told me he definitely wanted to come. Then I ended up getting stuck at this work thing, and couldn't make it, so I ended up canceling. He told me the weather was looking nice for the weekend. I took that as a cue he wanted to go to the beach again, so I asked him if he would like to take me to the beach Saturday.

He did want to take me. Now I'm confused. But at least if we go to the beach, its not like we're just hooking up. He does want to hang out with me...but doesn't want to call? doesn't want to put in the effort? I'm just not sure what I think about the whole thing, and what he's thinking...

No comments: