Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday at the Beach

I think it was the last beach day of the summer! Nate starts teaching Tuesday, I'm back in the swing of things at my new job...

He picked me up at 11 and we headed to the beach. Swimming/making out while swimming/tanning/making out while tanning/reading/picnic. It was a great day. He also opened up a little more, and was way more talkative than our first day at the beach. He actually told me that he doesn't like talking on the phone, because he always thinks he is interrupting people. I don't know if that was a reference to what I had texted him last wednesday, but I didn't push the point, figuring I could always bring it up later.

Around 4 he told me he was eager to get me home, so we went back to his place and showered together. Johannes wasn't into showering together, but it's something I kind of enjoy. Nate was soaping me up and washing my hair, it was pretty sexy. Then he threw me down on his bed and we started going at it.

No comments: