Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rob- Saturday Morning

So the next morning Rob and I woke up and started fooling around again. I let him tell me what to do and be forceful, I let him choke me a little, and be rough. It was clear that he was so into it. 

As I've written before, I have trouble bringing up to my partners that I want to be spanked. For some reason it is so embarrassing. I even found it hard with Rob, who basically told me that he wants to spank a girl.

So we fucked the way he wanted in the morning. My roommates were both home, and being that I live in a tiny apartment, the walls are too thin for spanking anyway. We were laying in bed, contemplating what we wanted to do for brunch. I asked him if he remembered the brunch where Sam talked about the nun who wanted him to spank her. He did, and I told him that the second I knew I wanted to hook up with him was when he responded to Sam and said he would definitely spank a girl. I told him I had some serious spanking fantasies and wondered if he might want to spank me some time.

Kid in a candy shop. He's always fantasized about spanking but never done it. I told him he could, but we'd have to wait for my roommates to leave.

YES! someone I actually like, who likes me to is into spanking. I was so excited. 

And then I remembered. He's moving to Denver.

Fucking Denver. I hate my life.

No comments: