Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rob (Friday night Part 2)

I decided to make my move that night. Of course, my making a move isn't very forward. It's more putting myself in a position where he can make a move. I was paying a lot of attention to him, laughing at his jokes, letting him touch my lower back at the bar.  I pulled Katie aside, and asked her if she would mind if I made out with him. I didn't want to, but my friend Tricia told me I had to.

After the party we all decided to go get food. Rob and I conveniently lost everyone else (whoops!) We got into a cab and went back to my place. We were all over each other in the cab and he kissed me. Then his hands were everywhere which made me giggle. The cabbie (poor guy!) dropped us off at my corner, and it was a struggle to even get Rob to come to my apartment because he was definitely trying to fuck me on the street. Not seriously, but he was saying he couldn't wait until we got back and kept pushing me up against the wall.

We finally made it back to my bedroom and started fooling around. It was going great, he had a condom and I opened my legs for him. I probably wouldn't have normally had sex with him so fast, but he was moving and I knew I wouldn't see him again for a long time. So he entered me. and it was great.

But then he lost it. Completely  lost his erection.  ARGH! I know he was super drunk, and so I was really sweet about it  and told him that it was only because he was drunk. He was like, "Its not you. i think you are so hot" and I said, "ummm I know its not me." which made him laugh and I think feel more comfortable about it.

So then he started getting excited again, and hard again, and we started having sex again. and he lost it. AGAIN. 

We were laying in bed talking, and he asked if I wanted anything. I know he was asking me if I wanted him to go down on me. I turned to him and said, "Actually Rob, I kind of like it rough."

His head snapped around and he said, "Really?" I nodded, "Really? You're not just saying that to turn me on?"

"No, I wouldn't say it just to turn you on." And he was suddenly on top of me, pinning me down, shoving his dick in me. It was a fantastic moment. He had his arms pinned over my head and was thrusting into me, we were half way off the bed and  and HE LOST IT AGAIN. 

He basically got kind of pissed off and said, "I can't believe that just happened Rose. That was about to be the hottest sex I have ever had in my whole life."

At this point its like 5 in the morning, so I promised him we could have the same sort of sex when we woke up. He told me he really liked cuddling and I fell asleep with my head on his chest.






No comments: