Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rob came in Thursday night, so I called in sick Friday to spend the day with him. Rob looked at me, all naked in my bed, very disapprovingly as I lied to my boss about how sick I was feeling. I knew I was going to be in trouble for that.

Both my roommates left by 11 am. Rob had me over his knee by 11:01. seriously. The first spanking I got from him that morning started with a lecture about lying to my boss. I made a big show of kicking my legs, but within  a few minutes I was rubbing against him. I parted my legs, and his blows were reverberating to my pussy. I came just from his spanking. He was so excited by that. He talked about it all morning.

My second spanking was the hardest one I've ever gotten. By the end, I was whimpering submissively and rubbing my bottom and actually really seriously meaning it. I almost had stopped him in the middle because it hurt so much. I don't have a ton of experience with spanking. Obviously. This was the first time I've seriously been in any pain. I whimpered through the sex afterwards, which was really gentle and sweet. He focused on me and was such a sweetheart.

My third spanking was just kind of ridiculous, because it was clear we were trying to jam as many in as possible. I swear I got like 5 spankings between 11 am and 7 pm when we left to meet up with my roommate for her birthday.

It was my roommate Liz's birthday. She was turning 27. The party started at 8, but she wanted me to be early so she wouldn't be alone. Thank God we were early because only two people showed up between 8 and midnight. Okay, don't feel too bad for liz yet, because about 30 people showed up between midnight and one.

Rob picked up the tab for me AND Liz. And he didn't even say anything about it. He found the waitress and just told her. Cute!

My friend Maggie came in and was like "um did you get laid. I've NEVER seen you looking so relaxed." hahahahahahah

I liked the way being a couple with Rob felt all night. Almost all my friends have boyfriends, and sometimes its nice to be part of a pair. Even if just for a night.

Rob left early the next AM. Sad sad :(

No comments: