Sunday, July 6, 2008

Craigslist Update

So as for the two guys I went on dates with- i realize I forgot to tell the ending.

Date #1 (the old dude). Definitely called me two days later. I didn't pick up. He asked if I wanted to get a drink on my message machine. I sent him an email saying I didn't think it would work out.

Date #2 (the lawyer). Never called. I know! I was totally shocked too! 

Seriously though, it made me feel kind of bad that he didn't call. I was sure he was going to. Oh well, like I said, I wasn't crazy attracted to him, and its bad to start dating someone you don't think is quite good enough for you. But still, did he not think that I was attractive? Was I too tall? I know its stupid to ask all these questions, but I can't stop myself.

I am considering putting up an ad on craigslist myself (in the not casual encounters section) so I can be the one who gets to choose.

No comments: