Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Years

I definitely meant to write this blog last week, but I guess it didn't happen.

So about six months ago I decided that I wanted a change in my life

As long as I can remember, even before it was a sexual thing to me, I wanted to be spanked and punished. When I turned 26 I realized how sexually frustrated I'd been. With the exception of the 4 months I dated Andy when I was 21, I've never had enough spankings.  Andy spanked me one time about 2 years after we broke up, and another guy I was dating briefly gave me a spanking in 2004. That's it. So for 4 months and two nights I was happy and satisfied- the rest of my life, not so much.

That had to change. All I did was start this blog and decide to be only the littlest bit more active in my search for a compatible partner. The results have been nothing short of astounding. By posting an ad in public with my real desires I found two people to spank me that I find (or found) attractive and it was way less awkward than I thought it would be.

The more amazing thing to me is the partners that I already knew. Just by being honest I found that  two men who I already had great friendships with and was attracted to were interested in spanking me (or, in Sean's case, interested enough to try). 

I'm so happy that I found the courage to make a real change in 2008.  I think pursuing this has given me so much confidence in myself. I really have stopped giving a damn about what others think and that is making me a more attractive person. I'm getting asked out so much more than I ever have before and the boost to my self esteem has been amazing. 

No comments: