Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Business Meeting in Seattle

I was at a conference in Seattle last week for work. This time there were about 15 people from the different branches of my company in attendance, including two young men. Two very attractive young men. Usually I travel exclusively with middle aged married women, so this was quite a turn of good luck.

The director of sales from our jersey office adores me, and had told me that she had a guy coming she thought I would like. Apparently she told him the same thing. I was pleasantly surprised to see that he was quite attractive when he showed up. We ended up hanging out for the first two days, and then the second night, we all went dancing at a club. He was pretty much all over me and I actually had to be the one who said, "Jacob. Everyone here is from work, you have to be a little more discreet!"

So he walked me home that night and we ended up falling into bed together. We're making out on the bed and I unbutton his dress shirt, and all of a sudden notice he's wearing a shit-load of catholic medallions. Oh yes, turns out he's about as Catholic as they come. 

He's so catholic, he doesn't believe in the following things:
1) Abortion
2) Birth Control
3) did I mention birth control???
4) Premarital Sex
5) Masterbation. MASTERBATION.


AND if that wasn't bad enough- he's super republican. We got into a political discussion, okay argument would have been a more appropriate word,  in bed. I was getting upset with his clearly ridiculously rigid beliefs. So he pinned me under him and called me a liberal brat and told me it was seriously turning him on.

It was turning me on too. Here was 28 years of pent up sexual aggression on top of me, pinning me down and telling me I was a naughty girl for my political beliefs. He actually called me that! He was very aggressive and dominant and kept calling me "bad" and "naughty."

Clearly he's into the dominance thing. I have little thumbprint bruises up my side and arms.

Now all I can think of is the two of us dating and having these huge political debates, and then having him put me over his knee, pull down my panties, and spank my liberal ass. oh how can I be so turned on by someone who is against everything I believe in? 

No comments: