Wednesday, October 20, 2010

First Spankfinder Date

After putting a profile up on spankfinder, even without a picture, I was messaged/winked at/"hotlisted" by pretty much every guy in the NYC area. Out of curiosity, I searched for other women in my age range in the area, and only about 4 or 5 other profiles popped up.

I feel like every guy I met off of craigslist thought of me as "that slut off craigslist." Okay, I'm probably paranoid and maybe judging myself a little, but that was how I was feeling. So I didn't respond to anyone that said anything remotely sexual.

So I started talking to two guys. One is 29 and from the midwest, like me. The other is 35 and from France. 35 year old has pictures up and looks hot.

29 year old guy asked me on a date, so last night we met for happy hour at a bar in the east village. He was quite cute and a banker. He lives in a studio in the area and was very cute. The one thing was, he looked a little like Lily's exboyfriend. While I really liked her ex, it would be a little weird to date someone who looked like him.

He said he had pretty much given up on finding someone on the website, but we seemed to really hit it off. After a drink or two he told me he was going to definitely kiss me goodnight. He wanted to talk more about spanking, but I tried to hold off a little. What we did have in common was the struggle with telling people we are dating.

He kissed me, and then walked me to the subway station. On the way, he pulled me onto a park bench and we kissed more.

I'm really excited about this.

No comments: