Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bridal Shower!

I'm going to a bridal shower today, and even though its not *technically* a lingerie shower, the bride is a very good friend of mine and I bought her lingerie anyway. Far more exciting than anything on her registry!

 A few months back she expressed her boredom with her sex life, and I was trying to encourage her to get a little more kinky. 

So I bought her this- its the retro garter slip from Victoria Secret.  I was SO jealous because I want it. I also sent it to Sean to "get a male stamp of approval."
Or just flirt with him a little. Although, the model looks a bit like my younger sister. I hope he doesn't bring that up.

I also hinted in the email that I had maybe had a little something for his trip. I don't know if he's into lingerie, but I guess we're about to find out.

No comments: